May 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARNO
Love you like crazy. Enjoy that DQ ice cream cake you've been craving.
Love the little things...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cinco de Mayo

Today at work we could dress down if we wore one of our work t-shirts they've given us. I left mine at work so this morning I just put on another shirt at home and then put on my work one on top once I got into the office. I was just a little toasty so I am sitting at my desk and decide to take off one of the shirts. And you guessed it..... I am pulling it over my head and realize I don't really feel like I am wearing much and I look down and HELLO bright orange bra.... HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Brian is sitting behind me and I don't think he knows what just happened but I am stifling my laughs cause that was really funny.

Then to top it off I just ate a chocolate Sunday for lunch and went and talked to someone in HR and a few other peeps and then went to the restroom only to see that I have a smear of brown stuff under my nose (chocolate) I can't believe it. Today is my day for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment