May 3, 2010



I'm an AUNT!!!
I flew to Utah this weekend to visit my family and was hoping Meggie would have her baby while I was there... even though her due date wasn't till May 14th. And just as luck would have it, the whole fam got together yesterday for lunch before I had to fly back to AZ, Mom and Aunt Sharon dropped me off at the airport and THEN Megger's went into the hospital and she had baby Aiden this morning! CONGRATS Megs and Steve-O!!! LOVE YOU GUYS. Can't believe my baby sis is now a momma cat! I will post some pictures as soon as I get a hold of some!

Photo: Sharon Montrose's baby deer

3 comments:

  1. That's so great! It's great being an aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day....happy day! We're so excited for you! We can't wait to see pictures of the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Megs and hurray for being an auntie!

    ReplyDelete